Keep track of every change to the Increase API
Week of 2023-11-20
- You can now filter Transactions by description in the Dashboard.
Week of 2023-11-13
- We've added new Transfers, Account Numbers and External Accounts tabs in Dashboard for easier navigation.
- You can now filter Bookkeeping Accounts, Entities, Account Numbers and Accounts by name in the Dashboard.
- You can now filter External Accounts and Cards by description in the Dashboard.
- You can now filter Transfers by date in the Dashboard.
Week of 2023-11-06
- We've exposed new Bookkeeping APIs, Bookkeeping Entries and EntrySets now have their own APIs and new filter parameters.
- You can now save beneficiary address and name details when creating new External Accounts in the External Accounts tab.
Week of 2023-10-30
- You can now download account verification letters from Dashboard. This is helpful if you need to demonstrate ownership to a third party.
- You can now export a CSV of Entities.
- You can now see which Entry Effective Date was used for an ACH Transfer.
- You can now pull Bookkeeping Account Balances in the API.
- You can now save beneficiary address and name details when creating new External Accounts in the Money Movement flow for reuse.
Week of 2023-10-23
- ACH addenda are now visible on the Inbound ACH Transfer object.
- There is a new verification hash on the card authorization resource that shows the address provided by a customer, the address we match it against, and the result. It also shows the result of the CVC match.
- We now expose a few more network identifiers on our various card payment-related resources, nested under network_identifiers.
- We've added support for Automatic Fuel Dispenser payments, where the initial authorization will be followed by a card_fuel_confirmation that updates the amount to the actual fuel pump amount.
- You can now filter the Transfers list in Dashboard.
- ACH Transfer objects now include an effective_date that tells you which day a transfer was processed.
- You can now search Inbound Wires by Input Message Accountability Data (IMAD) and Trace Number in the Dashboard.
- You can now export Bookkeeping balances in the Dashboard.
Week of 2023-10-16
- We updated our Proof of Authorization flow to be more guided.
- You can now rename Bookkeeping Accounts in the Dashboard and the API.
- You can now see the Check Transfer ID on Check Transfer Deposits in the Transactions API.
Week of 2023-10-09
- You can now filter Transactions by amount in the Dashboard.
- You can now view Fee Statements by Program in the Dashboard.
- You can access more Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) coverage to protect your account balances above $250K. Reach out if you'd like to enroll in our Extended Deposit Insurance.
- You can now see failed scheduled transfers in the dashboard and we will email you if they fail.
- You can disable notification emails altogether under https://dashboard.increase.com/settings/team.
- There is now a direction field on Card Authorization resources that shows whether it's a settlement or refund authorization.
- We fixed a bug where Card increment amounts would sometimes have the wrong signage.
Week of 2023-10-02
- You can now search for ACH Transfers by Trace ID and for Wire Transfers by Input Message Accountability Data (IMAD) in the Dashboard.
Week of 2023-09-25
- You can now see maximum string lengths in our API Documentation.
- You can now simulate advancing a physical card shipment in sandbox.
- When depositing a check in the money movement flow you can now review check images before depositing.
Week of 2023-09-18
- The Inbound ACH Transfer object now includes the originator routing number information.
- The Inbound Wire object now optionally includes the originator routing number information.
- You can now cancel physical card submissions prior to shipping.
- You can now assign a compliance role to users.
Week of 2023-09-11
- You can now simulate creating actionable Inbound ACH Transfers to your account in sandbox.
Week of 2023-09-04
- We've added polish to our mobile experience to make it easier to view timeline data.
Week of 2023-08-28
- You can now action on Inbound ACH Transfers using the new decline and return APIs.
- You can create a notification of change for Inbound ACH Transfers.
- We've added new guides for understanding ACH debit funds holds and Outbound ACH Transfers.
Week of 2023-08-21
- You can now view FedACH processing windows and FedACH file submission details on our status page.
Week of 2023-08-14
- ACH transfers report when they were acknowledged by FedACH in the
Week of 2023-08-07
- You can now add a new Beneficial Owner to an existing Corporation entity.
- Beneficial Owners can have multiple prongs within one Corporation.
- You can fetch an image of the mailed check sent by Increase for a Check Transfer.
Week of 2023-07-31
- You can now manage Card Profiles in Dashboard.
- Wire Transfer now allow alphanumeric characters in account numbers.
- There are improved Dashboard filters for Transactions and Cards.
Week of 2023-07-24
- You can now make a Check Transfer that you, rather than Increase, mail.
- Level 2 and industry-specific data is available under
card_refundsources in the
- Level 3 data, such as line item level itemization of purchases, is available under the new
Week of 2023-07-17
- You can now create bookkeeping accounts and entry sets in Dashboard.
Week of 2023-07-10
- You can now upload rear images for driver’s licenses and other identification documents.
- You can now view all of your prior document submissions in Dashboard.
- We’ve updated transaction descriptions in Dashboard to be more readable.
- We’ve added additional polish to our move money flows, improving the ability to send money to saved External Accounts.
Week of 2023-07-03
- We've added newly designed move money flows in Dashboard to make it easier to pay saved External Accounts, created a review step to reduce commonly made errors, and introduced a few other experience improvements.
- Open Fee Statements for the current month are now visible in Dashboard.
- Document requests for late returns and proof of authorization requests are now visible in Dashboard.
- Bookkeeping entries are now visible in Dashboard.
- The ACH
notifications_of_changeattribute now has all of its
Week of 2023-06-26
- We’ve added a new guide for understanding the differences between Transactions and Transfers in our documentation.
Week of 2023-06-19
- We've refactored our documentation and API reference to improve navigation and surface more information by default.
- We’ve added a new guide to Bookkeeping in our documentation.
Week of 2023-06-12
- Bookkeeping data is now visible in the Dashboard.
- We’ve added support for a Go SDK.
- Checks can now be stopped before they’re mailed.
Week of 2023-06-05
- You can now view the raw return code (
raw_return_reason_code) on a returned ACH Transfer including a brief description (
- Dashboard now surfaces additional information in object lists including Transactions, Cards, Account Numbers, and Transfers lists.
Week of 2023-05-29
- You can now view the interest rate earned by an Account in the Accounts API.
- Post Office Boxes are no longer accepted as valid Entity addresses, with the exception of Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.
Week of 2023-05-22
- If you have more than one Program, you'll now need to specify a
program_idwhen creating a new Account.
- You can now create Programs in Sandbox.
Week of 2023-05-15
- New Entity views in Dashboard let you review and edit your information and give you access to quick actions, all in one place.
- With Programs, platforms can now report compliance data (such as metrics, complaints, and third-party risk reports) directly in Dashboard.
Week of 2023-04-17
- You can now view detailed timelines for transfers in Dashboard.
- The new
pending_reviewingstatus on a transfer indicates when a transfer is under review by Increase.
- The ACH Transfer API now includes multiple
notifications_of_change, if they are sent by the receiving bank.
Week of 2023-04-10
- You can now override webhook Event Subscriptions for Real-Time Decisions in the sandbox by specifying an
event_subscription_idin the simulation. This is helpful when multiple developers are building in the same sandbox environment.
- Our new Balance Lookups API enables you to see the available and current balance of your accounts. This will soon replace the balance attribute on Accounts.
- Our new beta Exports API enables you to download your Increase data in batches. Check out the Exports documentation for more information.
- You can now update your Entity's address in Dashboard.
Week of 2023-04-03
- We've written new guides to common Networks, such as ACH, Check 21, and Fedwire. Let us know what networks you'd like us to write about next!
- You can now simulate an Interest Payment to your Account.
- Transfer templates are now deprecated in favor of External Accounts.
Week of 2023-03-27
- We've introduced Programs to guide the compliance and commercial terms for Accounts. You can also view your Programs in Dashboard.
beneficiary_address_line1is now a required field on outbound wires for transfers made through Blue Ridge Bank.
- We've launched Java and Kotlin Software Development Kits.
Week of 2023-03-13
- We've launched Python and Node Software Development Kits! We'd love for you to try them out and give us feedback as you build your integration. Go, Java, and Kotlin are coming soon. Let us know if there's another language you'd like us to support.
Week of 2023-03-06
- You can now require everyone in your Team to setup two-factor authentication on your Team's settings page.
- You can also view events related to your Team's security changes, such as password resets and two-factor authentication changes, on your Team's settings page.
Week of 2023-02-27
- You can now create and revoke API keys in Dashboard.
- You can now simulate returning check deposits using the Simulations API.
- You can now access the accompanying message that is printed on a CheckTransfer's letter.
Week of 2023-02-20
- You can now return inbound ACH Transfers with our new returns API.
Week of 2023-02-13
- We've made usability changes to Dashboard, including a refreshed Account page.
Week of 2023-02-06
- We have a new landing page!
- We now include Visa specific fields in card authorization requests that can be used to differentiate between online and offline purchases.
- You can now receive and respond to inbound wire drawdown requests through our API.
Week of 2023-01-30
- We now support notes on CheckTransfers that will be printed on the letter included with the check.
- You can now schedule transfers with any interval in Dashboard.
Week of 2023-01-23
- You can now link External Accounts using Stripe's Financial Connections through Dashboard.
Week of 2023-01-16
- We now have a status page!
- You can now view images of deposited CheckTransfers in Dashboard and the CheckTransfer API.
- You can now simulate depositing a CheckTransfer with our Simulations API.
beneficiary_nameis now a required field on outbound wires.
Week of 2023-01-09
- An Account's available balance, which represents the balance less any open Pending Transactions, is now available via the Account API.
- You are now able to download documents, such as IRS Form 1099-INT through our new Documents API.
Week of 2023-01-03
- You can now approve and require approval on specific transfers, rather than all or nothing, through our API.
- The ACH Transfer API now includes the time the transfer was submitted to FedACH, as well as beneficiary information.
- The Wire Transfer API now includes the time the transfer was submitted to Fedwire, as well as beneficiary information.
- Simulations now include richer data for ACH Transfers, Wire Transfers, and Real-Time Payments.
- You can now filter Transactions with specific source categories using the Transactions List API.
Week of 2022-12-12
- Increase is now generally available and no longer requires an invite code to sign up! Start building today!
- Our Real-Time Payments API, built directly on top of The Clearing House network, now supports sending Requests for Payment. Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
- You can now specify a return address on outbound checks with our Check Transfers API.
- Card settlement transactions now surface the presentment amount and currency.
- Transaction CSV exports from Dashboard now include the transaction type.
- The Real Time Decisions API now includes the Card Profile ID if it was set by the Real Time Decision.
Week of 2022-12-05
- You can now receive webhook events for Digital Wallet Tokens using the Events API.
- You can now simulate refunding a card transaction using the Simulations API.
- Templates are being deprecated in favor of External Accounts, which are now available in Dashboard. Existing Templates will continue to work as expected, but you won't be able to create new ones.
- Check Transfers now have a returned status to let you know if there was an issue with the receiver.
Week of 2022-11-28
- You can now simulate card disputes using the Simulations API.
- You can now upload supplemental documents for your entity using the Entity API.
- You can now retrieve digital wallet tokens that are created when a user adds their Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay using the Digital Wallet Tokens API.
- We now include additional originator information, such as name and address, on outbound wires.
Week of 2022-11-14
- We have a new platform integration guide to help you get started when building your business with a compliance forward mindset!
- You can now use SMS to verify a card when adding it to a digital wallet using our Cards API.
- You can now check if a routing number supports ACH, wire, and Real Time Payment transfers using our Routing Number API.
Week of 2022-10-31
- Receiving inbound Real-Time Payments is now generally available.
Week of 2022-10-24
- You can now specify an Entity's relationship to your group using the Entities API.
- You can now create beneficial owners in the Entities API with out a passport.
Week of 2022-10-10
- You can now add Increase cards to digital wallets such as Apple and Google Pay! If you'd like to do this for cards you issue to your users, we also support custom artwork and branding. Reach out if you'd like to use this.
- Our updated Check Deposits API give you access to details of a parsed check, such as the account number printed on the check.
- Users can now be re-added to a Group.
Week of 2022-10-03
- Our new Real-Time Decisions API lets you take actions in real-time for events such as card authorizations.
- Our new Wire Drawdown Requests API lets you request that someone else send you a wire transfer.
- There's a new Entities API that includes richer information about your legal entities.
Week of 2022-09-05
- Check numbers are now available in Dashboard and the Check Transfers API.
- You can now simulate inbound Real-Time Payments to your account. Reach out if you'd like to use Real-Time Payments in production.
- Our new company creation flow improves onboarding and entity creation.
Week of 2022-08-29
- You can now filter transactions by direction and transaction type in Dashboard.
Week of 2022-08-15
- Our new External Accounts API lets you store external account details for reuse.
- You can now redirect cashback and interest to a specific account. Reach out if you'd like to do this.
Week of 2022-08-08
- You can now specify the
amountin card settlement simulations.
Week of 2022-08-01
- Our new Cards webhook, which enables you to make real time decisions in the authorization flow, is in private beta! Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
- Cards now appear in search.
Week of 2022-07-25
- API logs are now viewable under Developers.
Week of 2022-07-18
- You can now validate routing numbers against our new Routing Number API.
- Our new Real-Time Payments API, built directly on top of The Clearing House network, is in private beta. Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
- Account Statements are now available in the API.
- Entities now have their own tab under Settings.
- Events are now viewable under Developers.
Week of 2022-06-20
- You can download a PDF of wire routing details for an Account Number from Dashboard.
- If you need to stop payment on a Check Transfer, you may now do so via the API.
Week of 2022-06-06
- Our new Cards API, built directly on top of the Visa network, is now in public beta. Try it out!
Week of 2022-05-30
- You can now deposit checks in the API and Dashboard.
Week of 2022-05-23
- You can now simulate certain types of activity, such as inbound ACH transfers, in the sandbox.
- OAuth applications are now generally available - you can make applications to work with data for other Increase users.
Week of 2022-05-16
- Files (both sent by you to Increase, and generated by Increase for you) are now exposed in the API. You can listen to
file.createdwebhooks to know when Increase generates certain Files (such as statement PDFs) for you.
- There are no longer limits on Account Number or Card creation in the sandbox.