Week of 2023-03-13
- We've launched Python and Node Software Development Kits! We'd love for you to try them out and give us feedback as you build your integration. Go, Java, and Kotlin are coming soon. Let us know if there's anothing language you'd like us to support.
Week of 2023-03-06
- You can now require everyone in your Team to setup two-factor authentication on your Team's settings page.
- You can also view events related to your Team's security changes, such as password resets and two-factor authentication changes, on your Team's settings page.
Week of 2023-02-27
- You can now create and revoke API keys in Dashboard.
- You can now simulate returning check deposits using the Simulations API.
- You can now access the accompanying message that is printed on a CheckTransfer's letter.
Week of 2023-02-20
- You can now return inbound ACH Transfers with our new returns API.
Week of 2023-02-13
- We've made usability changes to Dashboard, including a refreshed Account page.
Week of 2023-02-06
- We have a new landing page!
- We now include Visa specific fields in card authorization requests that can be used to differentiate between online and offline purchases.
- You can now receive and respond to inbound wire drawdown requests through our API.
Week of 2023-01-30
- We now support notes on CheckTransfers that will be printed on the letter included with the check.
- You can now schedule transfers with any interval in Dashboard.
Week of 2023-01-23
- You can now link External Accounts using Stripe's Financial Connections through Dashboard.
Week of 2023-01-16
- We now have a status page!
- You can now view images of deposited CheckTransfers in Dashboard and the CheckTransfer API.
- You can now simulate depositing a CheckTransfer with our Simulations API.
beneficiary_nameis now a required field on outbound wires.
Week of 2023-01-09
- An Account's available balance, which represents the balance less any open Pending Transactions, is now available via the Account API.
- You are now able to download documents, such as IRS Form 1099-INT through our new Documents API.
Week of 2023-01-03
- You can now approve and require approval on specific transfers, rather than all or nothing, through our API.
- The ACH Transfer API now includes the time the transfer was submitted to FedACH, as well as beneficiary information.
- The Wire Transfer API now includes the time the transfer was submitted to Fedwire, as well as beneficiary information.
- Simulations now include richer data for ACH Transfers, Wire Transfers, and Real Time Payments.
- You can now filter Transactions with specific source categories using the Transactions List API.
Week of 2022-12-12
- Increase is now generally available and no longer requires an invite code to sign up! Start building today!
- Our Real Time Payments API, built directly on top of The Clearing House network, now supports sending Requests for Payment. Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
- You can now specify a return address on outbound checks with our Check Transfers API.
- Card settlement transactions now surface the presentment amount and currency.
- Transaction CSV exports from Dashboard now include the transaction type.
- The Real Time Decisions API now includes the Card Profile ID if it was set by the Real Time Decision.
Week of 2022-12-05
- You can now receive webhook events for Digital Wallet Tokens using the Events API.
- You can now simulate refunding a card transaction using the Simulations API.
- Templates are being deprecated in favor of External Accounts, which are now available in Dashboard. Existing Templates will continue to work as expected, but you won't be able to create new ones.
- Check Transfers now have a returned status to let you know if there was an issue with the receiver.
Week of 2022-11-28
- You can now simulate card disputes using the Simulations API.
- You can now upload supplemental documents for your entity using the Entity API.
- You can now retrieve digital wallet tokens that are created when a user adds their Card to Apple Pay or Google Pay using the Digital Wallet Tokens API.
- We now include additional originator information, such as name and address, on outbound wires.
Week of 2022-11-14
- We have a new platform integration guide to help you get started when building your business with a compliance forward mindset!
- You can now use SMS to verify a card when adding it to a digital wallet using our Cards API.
- You can now check if a routing number supports ACH, wire, and Real Time Payment transfers using our Routing Number API.
Week of 2022-10-31
- Receiving inbound Real Time Payments is now generally available.
Week of 2022-10-24
- You can now specify an Entity's relationship to your group using the Entities API.
- You can now create beneficial owners in the Entities API with out a passport.
Week of 2022-10-10
- You can now add Increase cards to digital wallets such as Apple and Google Pay! If you'd like to do this for cards you issue to your users, we also support custom artwork and branding. Reach out if you'd like to use this.
- Our updated Check Deposits API give you access to details of a parsed check, such as the account number printed on the check.
- Users can now be re-added to a Group.
Week of 2022-10-03
- Our new Real-Time Decisions API lets you take actions in real-time for events such as card authorizations.
- Our new Wire Drawdown Requests API lets you request that someone else send you a wire transfer.
- There's a new Entities API that includes richer information about your legal entities.
Week of 2022-09-05
- Check numbers are now available in Dashboard and the Check Transfers API.
- You can now simulate inbound Real Time Payments to your account. Reach out if you'd like to use Real Time Payments in production.
- Our new company creation flow improves onboarding and entity creation.
Week of 2022-08-29
- You can now filter transactions by direction and transaction type in Dashboard.
Week of 2022-08-15
- Our new External Accounts API lets you store external account details for reuse.
- You can now redirect cashback and interest to a specific account. Reach out if you'd like to do this.
Week of 2022-08-08
- You can now specify the
amountin card settlement simulations.
Week of 2022-08-01
Our new Cards webhook, which enables you to make real time decisions in the authorization flow, is in private beta! Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
Cards now appear in search.
Week of 2022-07-25
- API logs are now viewable under Developers.
Week of 2022-07-18
You can now validate routing numbers against our new Routing Number API.
Our new Real Time Payments API, built directly on top of The Clearing House network, is in private beta. Reach out if you'd like to try it out!
Account Statements are now available in the API.
Entities now have their own tab under Settings.
Events are now viewable under Developers.
Week of 2022-06-20
You can download a PDF of wire routing details for an Account Number from Dashboard.
If you need to stop payment on a Check Transfer, you may now do so via the API.
Week of 2022-06-06
- Our new Cards API, built directly on top of the Visa network, is now in public beta. Try it out!
Week of 2022-05-30
- You can now deposit checks in the API and Dashboard.
Week of 2022-05-23
- You can now simulate certain types of activity, such as inbound ACH transfers, in the sandbox.
- OAuth applications are now generally available - you can make applications to work with data for other Increase users.
Week of 2022-05-16
Files (both sent by you to Increase, and generated by Increase for you) are now exposed in the API. You can listen to
file.createdwebhooks to know when Increase generates certain Files (such as statement PDFs) for you.
There are no longer limits on Account Number or Card creation in the sandbox.
Week of 2022-05-09
Webhooks now have more predictable payloads and work in the sandbox. There's a guide on how they work here.
There's now an OpenAPI schema for our API.
This changelog now exists!